Instant Flooring – Instant flooring is temporary portable instant flooring systems which caters for every spectrum of the market. Instant flooring is used successfully in conjunction with our Stretch Tents. Instant flooring just makes your special event so much more special. Instant flooring comes in various colours to choose from. Instant flooring is very popular and can be used on any surface, To get a quote for your next event please contact Mzanzi Tents.
- 500 mm x 250 mm x 38 mm
- Tile – 800g. (6.4kg/m²)
- High-impact material
- Male/Female, clip connection system.
- Snaps together with no tools.
- Lightweight design.
- Connects and disconnects easily.
- Stores compactly in sheets best suited for user.
- Purposely designed for outdoor use on grass or as a sub surface.
- Channeling which allows water flow underneath the floor and
- 4.5 ton static load on solid sub-surface. This will vary, depending on subsurface.
- 250mm x 100mm sections snap directly to perimeter of floor tile.
- Utilises same clip connection system to the tile.
- Provides gradual transition onto floor.
- Spectrum SA is designed to be used with little ground preparation over grass, gravel, sand, soil, concrete, asphalt, ice, snow, mud, synthetic turf, rubberised tracks, and other standard surfaces.
- Individual modules interconnect to form larger flooring sections/ sheets.
- Connection system allows for installation and disassembly without the need for connection or separation tools.
- Modules feature integrated, multi-directional cable channels on the underside of each module, for running power and communication wiring. This further allows for water flow underneath the floor
- Modules are designed to allow 90-degree rotation and still connect.
- Module can be connected in both directions and at any module connection point, allowing greater flexibility in floor design.
- Modules do not have any submerged channels into which debris or dirt can enter from the top surface, and are easy to clean and maintain.