Stretch Tents for Hire
The Stretch Tent has been developed and evolved around the turn of the century for use in the entertainment industry. Stretch tents are also referred to as free form tents, Bedouin tents, free style tents, nomadik® tents, Aladdin tents to name a few names that these elegant tents are called. It doesn’t really matter what these stretch tents are called so long as your Bedouin style tent brings the tented cover required for your event! Mzanzi’s stretch tents modular system allow that more than one Bedouin tent can be linked to each other to provide the required cover needed by using stretch tents. Gutter strips are placed over the joining point of the tents to help keep the water going of the tents so that there is no leak between the Bedouin tents.
- Our Stretch tents provide cover against all-weather elements and are waterproof.
- Stretch Tents are available in different sizes and colours.
- Stretch tents are stylish and elegant – no draping is needed inside the stretch tents as is the case with the old marquees tents.
- Engineers certificates can be provided for the installations of the Bedouin tents
- Quick and cost effective tent installations.
- International fire and safety regulations standards apply to the fabric use to manufacture our stretch tents.
Stylish and secure bedouin tent installations from buildings, un-even or awkward shaped terrains is possible where conventional marquee tents and peg and pole tents can’t provide the required cover. Stretch tents installed freestanding will create a new venue where there was none before!
We have been part of the development and evolution of the stretch tent industry from the beginning and therefore Mzanzi Stretch Tent’s very experienced staff will ensure stretch tent installations of the highest quality. With over 10 years’ experience of this magnificent stretch tent product we can offer good accurate information regarding Stretch Tents. Our free form stretch tents resemble the tents used by the nomadic and Bedouin tribes in North Africa and desert dwelling nomadic people from Arabia.