Instant/Turf protection flooring can be used on a wide variety of surfaces
but is best suited for level grass/gravel surfaces, it takes on the lay of the land
It can be used on its own or covered with Astro/carpet/dance floor
Module Size :
500mm x 250mm x 38mm
Module Weight :
Tile – 800g (6.4kg/m²)
• High-impact material
• Male/Female, clip connection system
• Snaps together with no tools
• Lightweight design
• Connects and disconnects easily
• Stores compactly in sheets best suited for user
• Purposely designed for outdoor use on grass or as a sub surface
• Channeling which allows water flow underneath the floor
• 4.5 ton static load on solid sub-surface. This will vary, depending on subsurface.
• 250mm x 100mm sections snap directly to perimeter of the floor tile,
• Utilises same clip connection system to the tile
• Spectrum SA is designed to be used with little ground preparation over grass, gravel, sand, soil, concrete, asphalt, ice, snow, mud, sythetic turf, rubberised tracks, and other standard surfaces.
• Individual modules interconnect to form larger flooring sections/ sheets
• Connection system allows for installation and disassembly without the need for connection or separation tools
• Modules feature integrated, multi-directional cable channels on the underside of each module, for running power and communication wiring. This further allows for water flow underneath the floor.
• Modules are designed to allow 90-degree rotation and still connect
• Module can be connected in both directions and at any module connection point, allowing greater flexibility in floor design.
• Modules’ do not have any submerged channels into which debris or dirt can enter from the top surface, and are easy to clean and maintain
Various finishes – carpet / Astro / laminate
Carpets are available in 1m x1m and 500mm x 500mm tiles
Individual tiles are 500mx500m with a grass like top finish
White, Black, Wood Finish